- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professional they went beyond to get my truck fixedDaniel Rogel
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professionalDaniel Rogel
- My truck was running real bad so I brought it into them, they took it and did a diagnostics on the truck and told me what needed to be fixed, they we’re very quick and very professional and the truck runs fantastic now, I will definitely be a returning customer.Micheal Murrihy
- Great place to take your truck.Joel Kiddy
- Very helpful.jim waymire
- The mechanics are very knowledgeable and professional. And the service staff will treat you right.David Ogburn
- Excellent service in a timely manner. Also did a follow up to make sure everything was good.Rusty Soeder
- Had new shocks turbo boots and and oil change done recently and was impressed. I will be a returning customer.Jeffery S
- They are not only pros when it comes to a repair and knowledge of how to maintain, they are Pros as people.Billy Hyer
- Would highly recommend, the guys did a great job in a timely manner very professional and courteous.I would definitely use Diesel Pickup Pros in the future thanks again guys!mike ferguson
- Traveling south with over 900 Miles to go with Grandkids, stupidly put gas in my Duramax, ran for approximately an hour, found Diesel Pickup Pro’s online, these fellas expedited the repairs, price was right, daily updates exceptional, highly recommend to others, ethics awesome 🙂David Cloyd
- Dave was very thorough in diagnosing and communicating issues I was having with my truck.Police Dude
- Worked with Dave and Robert At Diesel Pickup Pros and they were extremely professional and helped me work through a tight timeline.Kevin Newton
- Overall very professional and really good service.Charles Cooper
- We’ve finally found knowledgeable and robust service for our 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins! These guys are awesome.Thomas Oetinger
Comprehensively Maintaining Truck Wheel Bearings Throughout Louisville
Whether your diesel truck is a light pickup for daily commuting or a heavier duty work truck, you know how important the wheels are to performance. An under looked and under serviced part of your wheels, the wheel bearings can cause massive issues and headaches if left untreated. At Diesel Pickup Pros we know what to look for and how to make sure that your truck’s wheel bearings are issue-free and performing properly. We’re the go-to shop for drivers all throughout the Louisville area.
Servicing the Best Brands
At Diesel Pickup Pros we offer complete services for Cummins, Duramax, Mercedes, and Powerstroke diesel engine vehicles:
Our shop is stocked with the latest factory-grade tools and equipment to ensure quality and accuracy with every visit. And our mechanics are ASE certified and factory trained which means no matter what the issue is, we understand how to get it fixed right the first time. We also back our work with a 24-month/24,000- mile warranty on all parts and labor.
Common Signs of Wheel Bearing Failure
Sudden bearing failure may be possible, but it is extremely unlikely. Instead, you should make sure to look out for these earlier warning signs:
- Snapping sounds when turning
- Grinding noises when driving
- Steady rumbling or growling sounds
- Wobbles and wheel vibrations
- Car pulls to the side when braking
- Uneven wear and tear for brake pads and rotors
- Abnormal tire wear
Some symptoms may be more obvious than others but no matter the issue, you can trust our mechanics to work with you to find the best solution possible for your truck.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Louisville’s preferred diesel truck experts, Diesel Pickup Pros also helps drivers from surrounding areas like:
To schedule your truck’s next service appointment or wheel inspection, please call or visit our shop today. Our technicians are always here to help with any questions you have about our maintenance programs.