- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professional they went beyond to get my truck fixedDaniel Rogel
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professionalDaniel Rogel
- My truck was running real bad so I brought it into them, they took it and did a diagnostics on the truck and told me what needed to be fixed, they we’re very quick and very professional and the truck runs fantastic now, I will definitely be a returning customer.Micheal Murrihy
- Great place to take your truck.Joel Kiddy
- Very helpful.jim waymire
- The mechanics are very knowledgeable and professional. And the service staff will treat you right.David Ogburn
- Excellent service in a timely manner. Also did a follow up to make sure everything was good.Rusty Soeder
- Had new shocks turbo boots and and oil change done recently and was impressed. I will be a returning customer.Jeffery S
- They are not only pros when it comes to a repair and knowledge of how to maintain, they are Pros as people.Billy Hyer
- Would highly recommend, the guys did a great job in a timely manner very professional and courteous.I would definitely use Diesel Pickup Pros in the future thanks again guys!mike ferguson
- Traveling south with over 900 Miles to go with Grandkids, stupidly put gas in my Duramax, ran for approximately an hour, found Diesel Pickup Pro’s online, these fellas expedited the repairs, price was right, daily updates exceptional, highly recommend to others, ethics awesome 🙂David Cloyd
- Dave was very thorough in diagnosing and communicating issues I was having with my truck.Police Dude
- Worked with Dave and Robert At Diesel Pickup Pros and they were extremely professional and helped me work through a tight timeline.Kevin Newton
- Overall very professional and really good service.Charles Cooper
- We’ve finally found knowledgeable and robust service for our 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins! These guys are awesome.Thomas Oetinger
Louisville’s Go-to Shop for Pickup & Work Truck Wheel Alignments
Driving a truck offers higher durability and stronger performance than a standard car but that also makes something like your alignment even more important. Maintaining your alignment will not only help keep your performance at a high level but will also preserve various components throughout your truck. Yet, you can’t use just any equipment to get the job done right. At Diesel Pickup Pros, our mechanics use the latest equipment designed for diesel-engine pickup trucks and work trucks for drivers all throughout the Louisville area.
The Right Tools for the Best Brands
At Diesel Pickup Pros we specialize in the area’s most popular diesel-engine trucks:
Our mechanics are factory trained and ASE certified which means we know exactly what to do to properly service and maintain your truck.
Why is Your Alignment Important?
Slight curb-bumps and other dings while you’re driving may not seem big in the moment but eventually those add up. Having your truck’s alignment serviced annually will have myriad benefits for your truck including:
- Increased fuel efficiency
- Reduce repairs
- Improve vehicle safety
- Reduce tire wear and tear
- Promote even tire wear
- Smoother driving
You don’t want your truck to be bogged down by various issues and problems and you want to protect your investment as much as possible. At Diesel Pickup Pros our mechanics help make it easier for you to get your truck the services it needs and annual alignment checks will go a long way towards getting the most out of your vehicle. We put quality over quantity and will take our time to ensure your truck always gets the service it needs, backed by our 24-month/24,000-mile warranty on all parts and labor.
Schedule an Appointment
Your alignment may not seem like a big deal but putting off alignment services can lead to problems with your engine’s performance, your tire wear, and more. To make sure that never happens, the technicians at Diesel Pickup Pros are here to help drivers all throughout Louisville and surrounding areas including:
Please call us today to schedule an appointment with our mechanics or to learn more about our complete diesel-engine maintenance programs.