- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professional they went beyond to get my truck fixedDaniel Rogel
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professionalDaniel Rogel
- My truck was running real bad so I brought it into them, they took it and did a diagnostics on the truck and told me what needed to be fixed, they we’re very quick and very professional and the truck runs fantastic now, I will definitely be a returning customer.Micheal Murrihy
- Great place to take your truck.Joel Kiddy
- Very helpful.jim waymire
- The mechanics are very knowledgeable and professional. And the service staff will treat you right.David Ogburn
- Excellent service in a timely manner. Also did a follow up to make sure everything was good.Rusty Soeder
- Had new shocks turbo boots and and oil change done recently and was impressed. I will be a returning customer.Jeffery S
- They are not only pros when it comes to a repair and knowledge of how to maintain, they are Pros as people.Billy Hyer
- Would highly recommend, the guys did a great job in a timely manner very professional and courteous.I would definitely use Diesel Pickup Pros in the future thanks again guys!mike ferguson
- Traveling south with over 900 Miles to go with Grandkids, stupidly put gas in my Duramax, ran for approximately an hour, found Diesel Pickup Pro’s online, these fellas expedited the repairs, price was right, daily updates exceptional, highly recommend to others, ethics awesome 🙂David Cloyd
- Dave was very thorough in diagnosing and communicating issues I was having with my truck.Police Dude
- Worked with Dave and Robert At Diesel Pickup Pros and they were extremely professional and helped me work through a tight timeline.Kevin Newton
- Overall very professional and really good service.Charles Cooper
- We’ve finally found knowledgeable and robust service for our 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins! These guys are awesome.Thomas Oetinger
Reliable Alternative for Fixing Windows of Diesel Trucks in Louisville
An unsightly crack in your windshield isn’t just an aesthetic eyesore, it’s dangerous! Small dings from rocks and debris on the road add up and when you’re driving heavy diesel trucks, there’s even more hazard in driving with a damaged windshield. Besides your windshield, broken and damaged windows can also make your drive less comfortable and more inconvenient. No matter the issue, at Diesel Pickup Pros we help Louisville drivers restore their truck’s glass to the pristine condition you need to drive safely.
Brands We Service
At Diesel Pickup Pros, our ASE certified mechanics specialize in servicing the area’s most popular diesel-engine truck brands:
Our mechanics are factory trained and ASE certified which means we know exactly what to do to properly service and maintain your truck.
Reasons for Power Window Problems
Your power windows not working can be caused by a variety of damages or other
issues. Our trained mechanics diagnose and repair any issue with your windows
- Window is stuck
- Blown fuse
- Burned out motor
- Failed window regulator
- Faulty window switch
By checking everything, our mechanics know the condition of every component. This allows us to plan any extra services or repairs ahead of time so that you don’t have to deal with more sudden failures or issues. We always work closely with you to determine the best maintenance program possible for your truck.
Schedule an Appointment Today
The preferred shop for Louisville truck owners, Diesel Pickup Pros also welcomes drivers from surrounding areas like:
Instead of settling for subpar service or driving with a damaged windshield or broken windows, let our expert technicians take care of your truck’s glass the right way. We’re proud to offer complete glass repairs so please call or visit our shop today to schedule your next appointment.