- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professional they went beyond to get my truck fixedDaniel Rogel
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professionalDaniel Rogel
- My truck was running real bad so I brought it into them, they took it and did a diagnostics on the truck and told me what needed to be fixed, they we’re very quick and very professional and the truck runs fantastic now, I will definitely be a returning customer.Micheal Murrihy
- Great place to take your truck.Joel Kiddy
- Very helpful.jim waymire
- The mechanics are very knowledgeable and professional. And the service staff will treat you right.David Ogburn
- Excellent service in a timely manner. Also did a follow up to make sure everything was good.Rusty Soeder
- Had new shocks turbo boots and and oil change done recently and was impressed. I will be a returning customer.Jeffery S
- They are not only pros when it comes to a repair and knowledge of how to maintain, they are Pros as people.Billy Hyer
- Would highly recommend, the guys did a great job in a timely manner very professional and courteous.I would definitely use Diesel Pickup Pros in the future thanks again guys!mike ferguson
- Traveling south with over 900 Miles to go with Grandkids, stupidly put gas in my Duramax, ran for approximately an hour, found Diesel Pickup Pro’s online, these fellas expedited the repairs, price was right, daily updates exceptional, highly recommend to others, ethics awesome 🙂David Cloyd
- Dave was very thorough in diagnosing and communicating issues I was having with my truck.Police Dude
- Worked with Dave and Robert At Diesel Pickup Pros and they were extremely professional and helped me work through a tight timeline.Kevin Newton
- Overall very professional and really good service.Charles Cooper
- We’ve finally found knowledgeable and robust service for our 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins! These guys are awesome.Thomas Oetinger
Top-Notch Turbocharger Maintenance for Diesel Trucks Throughout Louisville
Improving the already-stellar performance of a diesel engine, turbochargers are a great way to get even more out of your pick-up or work truck. Yet, proper service and maintenance programs are essential to keeping your turbocharger performing at the high level you expect. Neglecting even basic services can lead to expensive repairs and extensive damages throughout your truck. At Diesel Pickup Pros, we offer complete turbocharger maintenance programs for diesel truck drivers all throughout the Louisville area.
Brands We Service
At Diesel Pickup Pros we offer full turbocharger services and repairs for all models of Cummins, Duramax, Mercedes, and Powerstroke diesel-engine vehicles:
Our mechanics our factory trained, ASE certified, and our shop is equipped with the latest factory-grade tools and equipment. This adds up to the most complete and comprehensive service possible for your diesel truck.
Reasons for Turbocharger Issues Include
- Insufficient power
- Oil leakages in compressor
- Oil leaks in the turbine
- Excessive noise (low airflow, low oil level, or foreign substance in the bearings)
While these are just a few of the most common issues, our mechanics have decades of experience working with diesel-engine vehicles. We’re confident that no matter the issue, our friendly and knowledgeable team will help you find the best solution possible for your car without breaking the bank.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Diesel Pickup Pros is the go-to shop for diesel truck drivers all throughout the Louisville area and surrounding cities like:
If your truck is underperforming and you suspect turbocharger troubles, please call or visit our shop today. Our friendly technicians are always here to help with any questions or concerns you may have.