- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professional they went beyond to get my truck fixedDaniel Rogel
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professionalDaniel Rogel
- My truck was running real bad so I brought it into them, they took it and did a diagnostics on the truck and told me what needed to be fixed, they we’re very quick and very professional and the truck runs fantastic now, I will definitely be a returning customer.Micheal Murrihy
- Great place to take your truck.Joel Kiddy
- Very helpful.jim waymire
- The mechanics are very knowledgeable and professional. And the service staff will treat you right.David Ogburn
- Excellent service in a timely manner. Also did a follow up to make sure everything was good.Rusty Soeder
- Had new shocks turbo boots and and oil change done recently and was impressed. I will be a returning customer.Jeffery S
- They are not only pros when it comes to a repair and knowledge of how to maintain, they are Pros as people.Billy Hyer
- Would highly recommend, the guys did a great job in a timely manner very professional and courteous.I would definitely use Diesel Pickup Pros in the future thanks again guys!mike ferguson
- Traveling south with over 900 Miles to go with Grandkids, stupidly put gas in my Duramax, ran for approximately an hour, found Diesel Pickup Pro’s online, these fellas expedited the repairs, price was right, daily updates exceptional, highly recommend to others, ethics awesome 🙂David Cloyd
- Dave was very thorough in diagnosing and communicating issues I was having with my truck.Police Dude
- Worked with Dave and Robert At Diesel Pickup Pros and they were extremely professional and helped me work through a tight timeline.Kevin Newton
- Overall very professional and really good service.Charles Cooper
- We’ve finally found knowledgeable and robust service for our 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins! These guys are awesome.Thomas Oetinger
Louisville’s Unbeatable Tire Service for Your Diesel Truck
Whether you’re driving a pickup truck daily or using a diesel truck for work, the tires you choose will play a large part of the performance and efficiency you get out of your vehicle. Finding the right tires and then maintaining them is an important part of servicing your vehicle and you need to know that your mechanics know what important things to look for. At Diesel Pickup Pros our technicians help drivers throughout the Louisville area find the best tires for your diesel truck and maintain them.
The Best Tires for the Best Brands
At Diesel Pickup Pros we offer the widest selection of tires for the Louisville area’s most popular diesel-engine truck manufacturers:
When you visit our shop, we do more than just slap four tires on your truck and call it a day. Our mechanics work with you to find the best possible tires for your truck, your driving style and the type of performance you need from your truck.
Things to Consider When Buying New Tires
- Wear rate
- Available size offerings
- Handling benefits
- Terrain capabilities
Another important thing to consider is the quality and health of your current tires. Whether you’re driving a diesel truck for work or use a pickup truck for daily commutes, a tread depth that is 2/32 of an inch is legally worn out in most states and means you need new tires for your truck. As a rule of thumb, we suggest new tires when your tread depth reaches 4/32 of an inch so be sure to schedule annual service appointments with our mechanics to have your tires rotated and checked for wear and tear.
Find Your New Tires Today
Diesel Pickup Pros is the go-to tire shop for diesel-engine truck owners throughout Louisville and surrounding areas including:
If your tires are looking worn-out or you would like to find new tires to maximize your truck’s performance, please call or visit our shop today to learn more. Our friendly mechanics and technicians are here to make everything from buying new tires to maintaining your current ones as easy and convenient as possible.