- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professional they went beyond to get my truck fixedDaniel Rogel
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professionalDaniel Rogel
- My truck was running real bad so I brought it into them, they took it and did a diagnostics on the truck and told me what needed to be fixed, they we’re very quick and very professional and the truck runs fantastic now, I will definitely be a returning customer.Micheal Murrihy
- Great place to take your truck.Joel Kiddy
- Very helpful.jim waymire
- The mechanics are very knowledgeable and professional. And the service staff will treat you right.David Ogburn
- Excellent service in a timely manner. Also did a follow up to make sure everything was good.Rusty Soeder
- Had new shocks turbo boots and and oil change done recently and was impressed. I will be a returning customer.Jeffery S
- They are not only pros when it comes to a repair and knowledge of how to maintain, they are Pros as people.Billy Hyer
- Would highly recommend, the guys did a great job in a timely manner very professional and courteous.I would definitely use Diesel Pickup Pros in the future thanks again guys!mike ferguson
- Traveling south with over 900 Miles to go with Grandkids, stupidly put gas in my Duramax, ran for approximately an hour, found Diesel Pickup Pro’s online, these fellas expedited the repairs, price was right, daily updates exceptional, highly recommend to others, ethics awesome 🙂David Cloyd
- Dave was very thorough in diagnosing and communicating issues I was having with my truck.Police Dude
- Worked with Dave and Robert At Diesel Pickup Pros and they were extremely professional and helped me work through a tight timeline.Kevin Newton
- Overall very professional and really good service.Charles Cooper
- We’ve finally found knowledgeable and robust service for our 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins! These guys are awesome.Thomas Oetinger
Louisville’s Leading Garage in Diesel Truck Suspension Maintenance
No matter the reason you drive a truck, you know that the maintenance your truck needs is different from a standard vehicle. This is especially true in heavier, diesel-engine pickup and work trucks. In these trucks, one of the most important maintenance items is the suspension. Whether your truck is a work truck or daily commuter, a loose suspension can lead to many different problems and damages to the components under your truck. With how often you drive, having your suspension checked and serviced annually will ensure that your truck is always up to anything you need. At Diesel Pickup Pros we help diesel truck owners throughout the Louisville area with complete suspension services and repairs.
Brands We Service
At Diesel Pickup Pros we specialize in the area’s most popular diesel-engine trucks:
Each of these brands needs specific maintenance to perform at the level that drivers count on. Our mechanics have decades of experience working with diesel-engine trucks and know what your make and model needs, whenever it needs it.
We handle complete suspension maintenance and repairs including:
- Reduce repairs
- Shock absorbers
- Sway bar
- Ball joints
- Stabilizer link
- Control Arm Replacement
Our mechanics will inspect your truck’s suspension thoroughly to ensure that we properly diagnose the issue right the first time.
Lift Kit Installation
Another important thing to consider with your truck’s performance and suspension are lift kits. When you visit Diesel Pickup Pros, our technicians will work with you to determine the pros and cons of adding a new lift kit to your truck. Just some of the reasons drivers add them to work and pickup trucks include:
- Increased clearance when driving
- You can add bigger tires for better traction in tough conditions
- Reduced risk of damages under your truck
- Better overall performance
No matter what your reason for installing a lift kit, our mechanics use the latest factory-grade tools and equipment to ensure that it’s installed quickly and correctly so you can get back on the road. Backed by our 24-month/24,000-mile warranty on parts and labor, you can always drive with confidence.
Kelderman Authorized Shop
The leaders in air suspensions, Diesel Pickup Pros is a proud authorized seller and installation shop for all Kelderman air suspensions. These suspension upgrades eliminate the leaf spring suspension which is more prone to wearing out or providing a harsh ride. With these air suspensions you’re able to enjoy smoother, more even performance while also upgrading your truck’s weight limits and towing capacity. With different options available, our technicians will work with you to find the Kelderman air suspension that best suits your truck and your specific needs.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Whether your truck’s shocks are worn out or other suspension issues are occurring, the mechanics at Diesel Pickup Pros are here to help. We’re the go-to shop for drivers all throughout the Louisville area and surrounding cities including:
Whether you have a suspension question or are looking to install a new lift kit, our mechanics are here to help. Please call or visit our shop today to learn more or with any additional questions about our maintenance programs.