- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professional they went beyond to get my truck fixedDaniel Rogel
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professionalDaniel Rogel
- My truck was running real bad so I brought it into them, they took it and did a diagnostics on the truck and told me what needed to be fixed, they we’re very quick and very professional and the truck runs fantastic now, I will definitely be a returning customer.Micheal Murrihy
- Great place to take your truck.Joel Kiddy
- Very helpful.jim waymire
- The mechanics are very knowledgeable and professional. And the service staff will treat you right.David Ogburn
- Excellent service in a timely manner. Also did a follow up to make sure everything was good.Rusty Soeder
- Had new shocks turbo boots and and oil change done recently and was impressed. I will be a returning customer.Jeffery S
- They are not only pros when it comes to a repair and knowledge of how to maintain, they are Pros as people.Billy Hyer
- Would highly recommend, the guys did a great job in a timely manner very professional and courteous.I would definitely use Diesel Pickup Pros in the future thanks again guys!mike ferguson
- Traveling south with over 900 Miles to go with Grandkids, stupidly put gas in my Duramax, ran for approximately an hour, found Diesel Pickup Pro’s online, these fellas expedited the repairs, price was right, daily updates exceptional, highly recommend to others, ethics awesome 🙂David Cloyd
- Dave was very thorough in diagnosing and communicating issues I was having with my truck.Police Dude
- Worked with Dave and Robert At Diesel Pickup Pros and they were extremely professional and helped me work through a tight timeline.Kevin Newton
- Overall very professional and really good service.Charles Cooper
- We’ve finally found knowledgeable and robust service for our 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins! These guys are awesome.Thomas Oetinger
Louisville’s Specialized Leaders in Intercooler Services & Repairs
In most diesel trucks, if you have a turbocharger, you likely have an intercooler too. Whether your diesel truck is used for work or is a daily commuting pick-up truck, having an intercooler allows you to get even higher performance from your vehicle. The intercooler works by cooling down air before it enters your engine, which means that since the air is cooler and denser, more air will fit in the same space which increases your engine’s performance even more. With such an impact on your truck’s efficiency and performance, maintaining the intercooler is a specific, but important service item that can’t be ignored. At Diesel Pickup Pros, our mechanics are trained and experienced to offer the best care possible for your diesel truck. For drivers throughout the Louisville area, we’re the leaders in all intercooler maintenance and repairs.
Servicing the Best Brands
At Diesel Pickup Pros, our ASE certified mechanics specialize in service for Cummins, Duramax, Mercedes, and Powerstroke diesel engine brands like:
Our shop is fully equipped with the factory grade tools and equipment these trucks need to always be properly taken care of. Our mechanics and technicians are committed to working with you to provide your truck with the highest quality services without high costs or extended wait times.
Full Maintenance for Your Intercooler
With such a specific function, it can be difficult to recognize signs of problems with your truck’s intercooler, but these are a few of the most common symptoms:
- Leaking or damaged boost hoses
- Impact damage from debris on the road
- Oil contamination
- Clogged intercooler
- Leaking intercooler lines
No matter the issue, our shop has the tools and our mechanics have the experience needed to get the problem solved quickly and accurately. You can always drive with confidence as we back our work with a 24 month/24,000-mile warranty on all parts and labor.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Diesel Pickup Pros is the preferred shop for drivers throughout Louisville and surrounding areas including:
If your diesel-engine truck is due for service then see why so many prefer the friendly, knowledgeable mechanics at Diesel Pickup Pros. Please call or visit our shop today to learn more or to schedule your next appointment.