- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professional they went beyond to get my truck fixedDaniel Rogel
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professionalDaniel Rogel
- My truck was running real bad so I brought it into them, they took it and did a diagnostics on the truck and told me what needed to be fixed, they we’re very quick and very professional and the truck runs fantastic now, I will definitely be a returning customer.Micheal Murrihy
- Great place to take your truck.Joel Kiddy
- Very helpful.jim waymire
- The mechanics are very knowledgeable and professional. And the service staff will treat you right.David Ogburn
- Excellent service in a timely manner. Also did a follow up to make sure everything was good.Rusty Soeder
- Had new shocks turbo boots and and oil change done recently and was impressed. I will be a returning customer.Jeffery S
- They are not only pros when it comes to a repair and knowledge of how to maintain, they are Pros as people.Billy Hyer
- Would highly recommend, the guys did a great job in a timely manner very professional and courteous.I would definitely use Diesel Pickup Pros in the future thanks again guys!mike ferguson
- Traveling south with over 900 Miles to go with Grandkids, stupidly put gas in my Duramax, ran for approximately an hour, found Diesel Pickup Pro’s online, these fellas expedited the repairs, price was right, daily updates exceptional, highly recommend to others, ethics awesome 🙂David Cloyd
- Dave was very thorough in diagnosing and communicating issues I was having with my truck.Police Dude
- Worked with Dave and Robert At Diesel Pickup Pros and they were extremely professional and helped me work through a tight timeline.Kevin Newton
- Overall very professional and really good service.Charles Cooper
- We’ve finally found knowledgeable and robust service for our 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins! These guys are awesome.Thomas Oetinger
Dealership Alternate for Louisville Drivers Get the Most from Their Diesel Engines
Diesel engines are known for their high power and reliable performance but if something goes wrong with your fuel injector, you’re going to see a dramatic shift in the performance of your vehicle. Undiagnosed issues with your fuel injectors can turn the performance of your pick-up or work truck into an expensive maintenance nightmare. Instead, scheduling routine service appointments to have your entire engine, including fuel injectors, checked by experts will help you drive with confidence and ensure that your car stays issue-free. At Diesel Pickup Pros our mechanics help diesel-engine truck owners all throughout the Louisville area.
Brands We Service
At Diesel Pickup Pros our mechanics are factory trained and ASE certified to work with all models of Cummins, Duramax, Mercedes, and Powerstroke engine vehicles including:
Our shop is also equipped with the latest factory-grade tools and equipment so that we can always offer the most accurate, high quality services possible no matter how big or small.
Signs of Failing Fuel Injectors
As the years and miles add up in your diesel engine, the fuel injectors will begin to wear. If you begin to notice any of these signs of damaged or leaking fuel injectors, it’s important that you schedule an appointment to have them serviced immediately:
- You can smell fuel
- Lower fuel efficiency
- Difficulties starting your truck
- Misfiring engine
- Low RPMs/Weak engine performance
No matter what the issue is, the mechanics at Diesel Pickup Pros are committed to finding and repairing it as quickly and accurately as possible. We also offer a 24-month/24,000-mile warranty on all parts and labor to further guarantee your satisfaction.
Schedule an Appointment Today
To get the best out of your daily pick-up truck or work truck, you need to know that your diesel engine is always working at the highest level. A faulty fuel injector can quickly and drastically impact the performance that you rely on. Instead of risking your truck’s performance, see why so many drivers prefer the mechanics at Diesel Pickup Pros. We’re the number one dealership alternative for diesel trucks in Louisville and surrounding areas including:
Please call or visit our shop today to schedule your truck’s next service appointment or with any questions for our technicians.