- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professional they went beyond to get my truck fixedDaniel Rogel
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professionalDaniel Rogel
- My truck was running real bad so I brought it into them, they took it and did a diagnostics on the truck and told me what needed to be fixed, they we’re very quick and very professional and the truck runs fantastic now, I will definitely be a returning customer.Micheal Murrihy
- Great place to take your truck.Joel Kiddy
- Very helpful.jim waymire
- The mechanics are very knowledgeable and professional. And the service staff will treat you right.David Ogburn
- Excellent service in a timely manner. Also did a follow up to make sure everything was good.Rusty Soeder
- Had new shocks turbo boots and and oil change done recently and was impressed. I will be a returning customer.Jeffery S
- They are not only pros when it comes to a repair and knowledge of how to maintain, they are Pros as people.Billy Hyer
- Would highly recommend, the guys did a great job in a timely manner very professional and courteous.I would definitely use Diesel Pickup Pros in the future thanks again guys!mike ferguson
- Traveling south with over 900 Miles to go with Grandkids, stupidly put gas in my Duramax, ran for approximately an hour, found Diesel Pickup Pro’s online, these fellas expedited the repairs, price was right, daily updates exceptional, highly recommend to others, ethics awesome 🙂David Cloyd
- Dave was very thorough in diagnosing and communicating issues I was having with my truck.Police Dude
- Worked with Dave and Robert At Diesel Pickup Pros and they were extremely professional and helped me work through a tight timeline.Kevin Newton
- Overall very professional and really good service.Charles Cooper
- We’ve finally found knowledgeable and robust service for our 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins! These guys are awesome.Thomas Oetinger
Most Efficient EGR Cleaning for Diesel Engines Throughout Louisville
In diesel engines, the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve is an anti-pollution device that tries to reduce the amount of nitrogen oxide from your exhaust pipe. As you drive, the EGR valve will begin to build up debris that needs to be cleaned before it impacts both the valve’s efficiency and your diesel engine’s performance. At-home cleaners can offer temporary help but you’re likely to need to repeat the task to see any sort of long-term results. Instead of overspending for at-home kits, having the EGR valve professionally cleaned not only guarantees the job gets done the first time, but you can count on lasting results that allow your diesel engine to perform its’ best. At Diesel Pickup Pros, our expert mechanics offer EGR valve cleaning services for the Louisville’s most popular diesel-engine trucks.
Brands We Service
At Diesel Pickup Pros we specialize in services for Cummins, Duramax, Mercedes, and Powerstroke diesel engine pickup and work trucks:
Our state of the art shop is equipped with the latest factory-grade tools and equipment to ensure that all valve cleanings are done quickly and accurately.
Signs Your EGR Valve is Dirty Include
- Engine performance issues
- Rough idling
- Unusual knocking sound when accelerating
- Check engine light stays on
With the EGR valve playing such an important part in your engine’s performance and emissions, staying on top of annual cleanings is an important part of maintenance. When you choose Diesel Pickup Pros, we guarantee your satisfaction with every visit. We back all parts and labor with a 24-month/24,000- mile warranty so you can always drive with confidence that your truck is performing at the high level you rely on.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Whether you believe your engine is under performing or you want to have the EGR valve cleaned as part of maintenance, Diesel Pickup Pros is here to help. We are the number one diesel-engine mechanics in the Louisville area and surrounding cities like:
Please call or visit our shop today to speak with one of our technicians to schedule an appointment for your car or to learn more about our maintenance programs.