- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professional they went beyond to get my truck fixedDaniel Rogel
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professionalDaniel Rogel
- My truck was running real bad so I brought it into them, they took it and did a diagnostics on the truck and told me what needed to be fixed, they we’re very quick and very professional and the truck runs fantastic now, I will definitely be a returning customer.Micheal Murrihy
- Great place to take your truck.Joel Kiddy
- Very helpful.jim waymire
- The mechanics are very knowledgeable and professional. And the service staff will treat you right.David Ogburn
- Excellent service in a timely manner. Also did a follow up to make sure everything was good.Rusty Soeder
- Had new shocks turbo boots and and oil change done recently and was impressed. I will be a returning customer.Jeffery S
- They are not only pros when it comes to a repair and knowledge of how to maintain, they are Pros as people.Billy Hyer
- Would highly recommend, the guys did a great job in a timely manner very professional and courteous.I would definitely use Diesel Pickup Pros in the future thanks again guys!mike ferguson
- Traveling south with over 900 Miles to go with Grandkids, stupidly put gas in my Duramax, ran for approximately an hour, found Diesel Pickup Pro’s online, these fellas expedited the repairs, price was right, daily updates exceptional, highly recommend to others, ethics awesome 🙂David Cloyd
- Dave was very thorough in diagnosing and communicating issues I was having with my truck.Police Dude
- Worked with Dave and Robert At Diesel Pickup Pros and they were extremely professional and helped me work through a tight timeline.Kevin Newton
- Overall very professional and really good service.Charles Cooper
- We’ve finally found knowledgeable and robust service for our 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins! These guys are awesome.Thomas Oetinger
Ideal Cleaner Diesel Engine Performance for Louisville Drivers
In most diesel engines, the DPF (diesel particulate filter) works to remove diesel particulate or soot from the exhaust gas. This improves the performance of your engine and promotes cleaner engine performance while also reducing emissions, making the DPF an important part of your vehicle. For drivers that rely on diesel- engine pickup and work trucks, keeping the DPF maintained will help save you time and money on maintenance in the long run. At Diesel Pickup Pros, our mechanics make it easier for drivers throughout the Louisville area to take proper care of their trucks.
Brands We Service
At Diesel Pickup Pros we specialize in maintenance and repairs for Cummins, Duramax, Mercedes, and Powerstroke diesel engine vehicles:
Our state of the art shop is equipped with factory-grade tools, materials, and equipment to ensure that we always have the tools to get the job done right. Replacing the DPF can run upwards of $5,000, so proper care and maintenance done by our ASE certified mechanics will help you continue to enjoy the best performance from your car without having to break the bank.
Reasons for DPF Issues
Avoiding maintenance and neglecting service for the DPF can have bad effects on
your diesel engine’s performance. Just a few signs of trouble with the DPF
- Short drives where the engine doesn’t heat up
- Clogged EGR valve
- Failing fuel injectors
- Wrong engine oil used in oil changes
- Turbo failing/oil drip into DPF
Detecting these issues early can mean the difference between quick cleanings and expensive repairs. That’s why our technicians always conduct a thorough diagnostic inspection in your vehicle to diagnose and repair any issue as accurately as possible. We also back our services with a 24 month/24,000-mile warranty on all parts and labor. Our mechanics are committed to working with you to find the best maintenance program possible for your truck.
Call or Visit Our Shop Today
Diesel Pickup Pros is the preferred DPF cleaning and maintenance shop for drivers throughout Louisville and surrounding areas including:
Call or visit our shop today to schedule your truck’s next appointment with our friendly and knowledgeable staff of mechanics. We’re always here to help with any questions you may have and finding the right services for your truck.