Check Engine Light
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professional they went beyond to get my truck fixedDaniel Rogel
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professionalDaniel Rogel
- My truck was running real bad so I brought it into them, they took it and did a diagnostics on the truck and told me what needed to be fixed, they we’re very quick and very professional and the truck runs fantastic now, I will definitely be a returning customer.Micheal Murrihy
- Great place to take your truck.Joel Kiddy
- Very helpful.jim waymire
- The mechanics are very knowledgeable and professional. And the service staff will treat you right.David Ogburn
- Excellent service in a timely manner. Also did a follow up to make sure everything was good.Rusty Soeder
- Had new shocks turbo boots and and oil change done recently and was impressed. I will be a returning customer.Jeffery S
- They are not only pros when it comes to a repair and knowledge of how to maintain, they are Pros as people.Billy Hyer
- Would highly recommend, the guys did a great job in a timely manner very professional and courteous.I would definitely use Diesel Pickup Pros in the future thanks again guys!mike ferguson
- Traveling south with over 900 Miles to go with Grandkids, stupidly put gas in my Duramax, ran for approximately an hour, found Diesel Pickup Pro’s online, these fellas expedited the repairs, price was right, daily updates exceptional, highly recommend to others, ethics awesome 🙂David Cloyd
- Dave was very thorough in diagnosing and communicating issues I was having with my truck.Police Dude
- Worked with Dave and Robert At Diesel Pickup Pros and they were extremely professional and helped me work through a tight timeline.Kevin Newton
- Overall very professional and really good service.Charles Cooper
- We’ve finally found knowledgeable and robust service for our 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins! These guys are awesome.Thomas Oetinger
Proficient Service for Truck’s Check Engine Light Diagnosis Throughout Louisville
Nothing derails your driving experience faster than seeing the check engine light on your dashboard. This issue is even worse when it’s a truck you need for work. When the check engine light turns on, it’s important to get the problem diagnosed and repaired as quick as possible. For those diesel truck drivers that need help keeping their car in proper condition, the mechanics at Diesel Pickup Pros are here to help. We are the leading diesel service experts for drivers all throughout the Louisville area.
Servicing the Best Brands
When you choose Diesel Pickup Pros, our mechanics make sure to take care of your truck inside and out. Factory trained and certified, we offer check engine light services for the area’s most popular diesel brands:
Our state of the art shop is fully equipped with the latest factory-grade tools and equipment so that we can accurately diagnose your specific make and model’s engine code right the first time. This means repairs are faster and more affordable, so you can get back on the road with less hassle. We also back any repairs with our 24-month/24,000-mile warranty so that you always know the job is done right.
Common Diesel Check Engine Light Issues
As with any car, there are many different issues that can lead to your check engine light staying on. These are just a few of the most common causes that we will look for when inspecting your truck:
- Low diesel exhaust fluids
- Gas cap loose/broken/lost
- Spark plug issues
- Airflow sensor failure
No matter what the issue might be, waiting is never the best option. Extended driving with any of these problems can lead to extremely expensive repairs. Instead, let our certified technicians get your car the quality of service it needs.
Turn the Light Off Today
If your check engine light is on in your diesel truck, don’t put off service any longer. Diesel Pickup Pros is the go-to shop for drivers throughout Louisville and surrounding areas like:
Please, call or visit our shop today to speak with one of our mechanics and to schedule service for your truck.