- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professional they went beyond to get my truck fixedDaniel Rogel
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professionalDaniel Rogel
- My truck was running real bad so I brought it into them, they took it and did a diagnostics on the truck and told me what needed to be fixed, they we’re very quick and very professional and the truck runs fantastic now, I will definitely be a returning customer.Micheal Murrihy
- Great place to take your truck.Joel Kiddy
- Very helpful.jim waymire
- The mechanics are very knowledgeable and professional. And the service staff will treat you right.David Ogburn
- Excellent service in a timely manner. Also did a follow up to make sure everything was good.Rusty Soeder
- Had new shocks turbo boots and and oil change done recently and was impressed. I will be a returning customer.Jeffery S
- They are not only pros when it comes to a repair and knowledge of how to maintain, they are Pros as people.Billy Hyer
- Would highly recommend, the guys did a great job in a timely manner very professional and courteous.I would definitely use Diesel Pickup Pros in the future thanks again guys!mike ferguson
- Traveling south with over 900 Miles to go with Grandkids, stupidly put gas in my Duramax, ran for approximately an hour, found Diesel Pickup Pro’s online, these fellas expedited the repairs, price was right, daily updates exceptional, highly recommend to others, ethics awesome 🙂David Cloyd
- Dave was very thorough in diagnosing and communicating issues I was having with my truck.Police Dude
- Worked with Dave and Robert At Diesel Pickup Pros and they were extremely professional and helped me work through a tight timeline.Kevin Newton
- Overall very professional and really good service.Charles Cooper
- We’ve finally found knowledgeable and robust service for our 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins! These guys are awesome.Thomas Oetinger
Affordable Battery Maintenance and Replacement for Louisville Drivers
Diesel-engine trucks offer more performance and power than standard vehicles and that’s why they’re so popular as daily commuting pickup trucks as well as heavy-duty work trucks. Just like any other car though, you need to a working battery if you’re going to get wherever you need to go. Whether your diesel- engine truck has one battery uses two, the mechanics at Diesel Pickup Pros have you covered. Our expert technicians provide complete battery services and replacement for drivers all throughout the Louisville area.
Batteries for the Best Brands
At Diesel Pickup Pros we service the area’s most popular diesel-engine truck brands:
These trucks are known for quality, durability, and performance and our ASE certified mechanics are more than up to the task of maintaining them. Your battery is what makes the whole thing go and when you choose our shop, we’ll make sure that everything is working and that your battery is healthy and capable of performing at the level you expect. With the latest factory-grade tools and equipment available, we make sure your truck is taken care of quickly and accurately.
When Should You Change Your Battery?
Every truck is different but typically 3-5 years is the average lifespan for a battery. If your truck is older and you can’t remember ever changing the battery, you may want to schedule an appointment before you find yourself stranded on the side of the road. There are a few signs you can recognize as well when it comes to your battery losing power, including:
- Car is slow to start up
- Dashboard lights stay on
- Various electrical issues with interior amenities
- Unusual smells
- Battery case has noticeable bulging
Our mechanics will check your battery and make sure that not only it’s good to go but that surrounding components and cables to ensure your battery performs at the highest level.
Schedule an Appointment Today
When it comes to battery issues, the mechanics at Diesel Pickup Pros help drivers throughout Louisville and surrounding cities including:
If you can’t remember the last time you changed your battery, then don’t wait any longer. Please call or visit our shop today to speak with one of our technicians and to schedule your next appointment.