Committed to Quality for Diesel Trucks in Jeffersonville
At Diesel Pickup Pros we believe in putting quality before quantity and getting your diesel engine truck the service that it needs to perform its’ best. With decades of experience working with diesel engine trucks, our mechanics have seen just about everything that can hinder or impact your truck’s performance. Our reputation for quality & attention to detail have continued to make us Jeffersonville’s go-to destination for all diesel engine services & repairs.
Why Choose Our Shop?
When you choose Diesel Pickup Pros, you can trust that your truck will always be serviced by experts. Our mechanics are:
Chrysler, Ford, & GM Certified
Factory Trained and Experienced
This allows us to provide complete services and repairs for Cummins, Duramax, Mercedes, and Powerstroke diesel-engine vehicles:
Our state of the art shop is packed with the latest factory-grade tools and equipment available. This ensures dealership-quality services with every visit no matter how big or small but done faster and more affordable.
We understand the hassle that taking care of your truck can be. With that in mind, our friendly staff is here to make service
as easy & convenient as possible. From initial diagnoses to discussing any and all options, we work with you every step of the way to make sure
that you know exactly what your truck needs & when.
Don’t Delay, Call Us Today
Diesel Pickup Pros is the go-to shop for diesel-engine truck owners throughout Louisville and surrounding areas including:
- St. Matthews
Whether you drive a pickup truck as a daily commuter or you rely on a diesel work truck, our friendly staff and knowledgeable mechanics are here to help. Please call or visit our shop today to schedule service for your truck or with any questions you have about our diesel-engine maintenance programs.
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professional they went beyond to get my truck fixedDaniel Rogel
- Dave and his crew took care of me I was out of town heading to California and needed to get home other transmissions shops couldn’t get me in they said 3 weeks out Dave said come on down we’ll get you out of here in 2 days they replaced my fly wheel and carrier bearing on my truck I really recommend these guys thank you guys very professionalDaniel Rogel
- My truck was running real bad so I brought it into them, they took it and did a diagnostics on the truck and told me what needed to be fixed, they we’re very quick and very professional and the truck runs fantastic now, I will definitely be a returning customer.Micheal Murrihy
- Great place to take your truck.Joel Kiddy
- Very helpful.jim waymire
- The mechanics are very knowledgeable and professional. And the service staff will treat you right.David Ogburn
- Excellent service in a timely manner. Also did a follow up to make sure everything was good.Rusty Soeder
- Had new shocks turbo boots and and oil change done recently and was impressed. I will be a returning customer.Jeffery S
- They are not only pros when it comes to a repair and knowledge of how to maintain, they are Pros as people.Billy Hyer
- Would highly recommend, the guys did a great job in a timely manner very professional and courteous.I would definitely use Diesel Pickup Pros in the future thanks again guys!mike ferguson
- Traveling south with over 900 Miles to go with Grandkids, stupidly put gas in my Duramax, ran for approximately an hour, found Diesel Pickup Pro’s online, these fellas expedited the repairs, price was right, daily updates exceptional, highly recommend to others, ethics awesome 🙂David Cloyd
- Dave was very thorough in diagnosing and communicating issues I was having with my truck.Police Dude
- Worked with Dave and Robert At Diesel Pickup Pros and they were extremely professional and helped me work through a tight timeline.Kevin Newton
- Overall very professional and really good service.Charles Cooper
- We’ve finally found knowledgeable and robust service for our 2005 Dodge 2500 Cummins! These guys are awesome.Thomas Oetinger